Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Imagine I Am Chelsea Handler

and it will be totally ok that I am posting this...

Lets cut the crap and go straight to business.
Rachel, you did hurt me, a lot, a LOT, you know why and you know how much. I decided to keep the details of the situation unknown to "common friends," just because I think that's the adult thing to do, but apparently you didn't and you probably shared your version of what happened with Kristin because she obviously took a side, and that side was yours. Even though that was predictable because she was closer to you than to me, it still sucks that she obviously took your side when she never asked me for my version of the facts. But, whatever, people do what they gotta do. So Kristin, YES I took you off my blogroll and defriended you on FB. Big...deal! I don't think you're losing sleep over it and neither am I. We all have to be selfish sometimes and do things for US. Yes, it saddened me that you went to one side of the fence without investigating the other but that's a choice you were entitled to make, and I was entitled to make my choice: cut you and Rachel out of my life. So lets stop with the subtle messages hidden in blog posts, put things out in the open and MOVE ON.

FYI, I feel 10lbs lighter now.
The End!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

PARABENS!!! EH Assim que se faz!! Estamos aqui pra tu no que der e vier!!! Ei, como andam os preparativos para a festa de Olivia??!! Me liga pra eu ajudar!!!
bjos

Barbara said...

PARABENS!!! EH Assim que se faz!! Estamos aqui pra tu no que der e vier!!! Ei, como andam os preparativos para a festa de Olivia??!! Me liga pra eu ajudar!!!
bjos

carsonstudios said...

AEEEE KIKAAA abalou!!!

Adrienne said...

Sorry. I know them both and like them both. Dont' know what happened but I am learning (the hard way) that people rarely mean to be offensive or mean. That's my only thought.

Adrienne said...

Sorry. I know them both and like them both. I don't know what happened but I am learning (the hard way) that people rarely mean to be mean or offensive. That's my only thought. Miss you.

Nani said...

Good for you Kika. Being honest and sincere is the best way to do it! I am happy you could let it out!

Annie said...

Glad you were honest my love...Sorry you got hurt in this whole process of finding out who your real friends are...I love you girl.

Helga said...

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ce ta intendenu ne??? ;)

Nani said...

Kika, hehe, nem me fala, tem horas que da vontade de sair soltando esses nomes... as vezes ajuda a desabafar tb, hehe. Eu moro em Tucson mesmo! Voce nao vem, soh ele? No final do mes eu estarei em Phoenix com meu marido encontrando meu sogro com a esposa. Entao nem por aqui estarei. Mas quem sabe um dia. Voce mora em Utah nao eh? Eh Salt Lake city? Eu tenho 3 amigas que moram por aih. Ou melhor, amigas virtuais de anos, nunca nos vimos, mas a amizades eh forte. Todas as 3 sao casadas com americanos e duas delas sao mormons. Talvez voce ateh jah as tanha visto e nao sabe. hehe
Beijossss